Thursday, September 26, 2013

Alone in a crowded room


I'm walking on a sidewalk in my neighbourhood     
Feeling the cold that creeping up really soon
I look up the stars and I see the moon
I bet it feels alone in a crowded room                                                             

I open a bag of m&m chocolate
All the Color is red but only one is blue
I took the blue one and put it in my mouth
Cos i know it feels alone in a crowded room  
Passing the house full of people
With the disco light brighter than the noon
I see a boy sitting at the corner                                               
I think he feels alone in a crowded room
I bring myself in and enter the party house
I thougt i saw the bride but i didn't see the groom
The room is packed with the singing mouse
But somehow i feel alone in this crowded room




just playing with words
adisur 270913

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Counter

free counters