Sunday, June 28, 2009

Comical Love

I would paint the earth in red

And paint the moon in blue

Just trying to make them match

Match with your brand new shoes

I would re arrange the stars

And write your name

They sure are pretty as they are

But they might not be the same


I would take you to fly

Flying high to the sky

Don’t be afraid and don’t be shy

the miracle is in your eyes

It might be sound comical,

the feeling inside is natural

It’s real, and it’s not artificial

And it’s not only superficial


I will carve you a mountain

then shape it like a heart

I’ll add it with a fountain

And that’s not even the hardest part

Holding this feeling inside

Every day, every night, oh yes it’s hard

I tried to run and I tried to hide

But the more I hold the more it tearing me apart


By Adisur 290509

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Counter

free counters