Monday, May 25, 2009

Black, Dark, and Empty

Second by second, and minute by minute

Days turn to weeks and months turn to eternity

Will this ever stop, the never ending pursuit?

To find the answer and fulfil my curiosity


I’m like a fish swimming in the empty ocean

With nowhere to go and no one to know

Just swimming around without emotion

Going deeper and deeper in the water below


Emptiness is my family, darkness is my friend,

The colour of my heart is black as starless sky

This long road I walk seem without end

When will all this finish, will it finish before I die


Give me light, oh my mighty God

Show me the way to find the answer

Before my heart pumping of no more blood

I beg you; I bend my knee and put my head lower


By AdiSur 25052009

No comments:

Post a Comment

Visitors Counter

free counters